As a component distributor we provide full access to electronic componenets and manufacturers’ know-how. We provide full production service from the moment you submit your inquiry, through the offer process, order fulfilment, up to warranty service.
We assemble prototypes and small and medium volume batches alike. High volumes are subcontracted with full supervision by our engineers. Manufacturing processes and all used components are fully RoHS compliant.
Our offer includes the assembly of electronics modules and also a wide range of additional services:
- SMT assembly – cost effective & flexible. Masters has low volume assembly line that is perfect for prototypes and short series. We posses also medium size SMT line (Universal GSM based) for medium volume orders.
- THT soldering – wave and selective
- manual soldering – manual soldering of components performed by professional staff
- post-soldering assembly – manual assembly, touch-up and hand soldering performed by trained staff
- visual inspection – inspection according to IPC-A-610 or custom defined standard
- application of protective coatings
- tests – optical (AOI), electrical, functional, housing and wiring structure tests, high voltage, high temperature, test on clients request
- packaging – professional packaging and logistics services
Client’s success is also our success that’s why we care about building strong relationships with our clients.
If you are interested, please contact us.