Passenger Information Systems are nowadays an indispensable element in public transport. These systems can be found in practically all spaces related to public transport – at stations, platforms, stops, communication junctions and in all kinds of public transport vehicles. They improve the comfort of traveling by providing passengers with precise information about bus or train schedule or just showing advertisements.
Displays in Public Information Systems (PID)
Displays and information boards are a very important element of the PID system used to show the content. And due to difficult or even very difficult working conditions, such as high dustiness, a wide range of operating temperatures, vibrations or shocks, these components characterize by above-average technical parameters.
Quality guarantee – displays for PID and Digital Signage applications from AUO
This is perfectly understood by AUO – a leading manufacturer of LCD TFT displays in the world. Thanks to many years of experience and countless hours of research and testing, the manufacturer has developed a special series of displays designed for PID (Public Information Display) applications. This series took the trade name TARTAN.
The TARTAN series of displays – demanding environmental conditions is not a problem
AUO’s TARTAN technology provides a variety of custom sizes and proportions, thus breaking the space limitations for applications used in public transport, retail, as well as games and casinos. At the same time, this group of products provides resistance to harsh environmental conditions, vibrations, shocks and provides many years of operation in the system, even 24/7.
The most important parameters
Features of Tartan series displays designed to operate in demanding environmental conditions:
- Unusual proportions – streched, square, round displays
- high resolution (full HD or 4K2K)
- wide range of standard dimensions from 28″ to 58.5″
- wide range of screen brightness: from 700 to 2500 cd/m2
- used Hi-Tni LC technology (in displays there is used a liquid crystal resistant to solar radiation where LC operating range is from -40 C deg. to + 110 C deg.! This technology prevents from occurring black spots on the display surface)
- versions with a polarization filter that improves the quality of the presented content (reduces the light reflectance from the display surface)
- low energy consumption
- operating temperature range -20 C deg. to + 60 C deg.
- LED backlight lifetime of 70,000+ hours
- 24/7 – extended working hours
- native matrix (Photo Mask manufacturing technology)
- 5-year warranty for the availability of a given model for sale
|1920 x320||1920 x360||1920 x540||3840 x1080|
|Active area (mm)||698.4 x130.9||698.4 x196.4||698.4 x261.9||919.3 x138.9||904.2 x254.3||1039.6 x259.9||1209.6
|1209.6 x226.8||1209.6 x340.2||1428.5 x424.6|
We encourage you to contact us email@example.com. We offer a wide range of products and provide comprehensive technical support.