L9001 SPS (Simple Power Supply) is a power regulator with many configurable output voltages designed for automotive applications. The system has one buck regulator, one configurable buck / LDO regulator and one linear regulator. Individual voltages are configured using appropriate pins.
In addition to regulators, the system integrates a safety function (watchdog) and diagnostic functions. L9001 can work in low power mode with main controllers still active.
- AEC-Q100 qualification
- Flexible, configurable voltage regulator for many power schemes
- Asynchronous first stage controller (VDD1), supplying the second stage controller (VDD2), peripheral devices or μC [3.3 V / 5.0 V / 6.0 V / 1 A]; optionally disabled
- Second controller (VDD2), configurable as a BUCK converter or LDO controller, supplying peripheral devices, μC or μC core [0.8 V to 5.0 V / 1 A BUCK and 300 mA for LDO]; optionally disabled
- ADC LDO [3.3 V / 5 V / 100 mA] to supply ADC uC
- Supervision and diagnosis: monitoring of voltages, temperatures, overloads
- Fail-safe solutions (configurable watchdog, thermal protection)
- Low power consumption mode